OK so this was b***ocks and I was talking out of my *ss.  I can't remember
exactly what I it was I thought was going on but I know
it was sparked when Piccadilly put

"Bear in mind that the awesome "Q" wasn't on the vinyl release of the LP,
appearing only on the CD and a promo sampler"

on the description of that recent Rush Hour and I ended up talking to Tim from
there about it and looking at my LP.  I didn't think
it was Q that was missing (though that's not the first time I've heard that
one, I've even heard it on this list before) but maybe
another track.

Tim: better get that description changed or it's Advertising Standards
Authority!