From: "\\js" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "/0" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) ot: congrats tigers
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 09:26:42 -0400

hi

On 10/7/06, /0 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> first time in 19 years we get to the postseason, and then we send the
> yankees home to watch the rest of the playoffs on TV

hell yes- it was awesome!

as a transplanted detroiter [boston] it was great to not only see the
old hometown team do well, but it was equally satisfying to watch the
yankees go down again! [not quite as flaming as their loss to boston 2
years ago,but immensely gratifying to see that overpriced ship sink
again ]

--
\js  [ http://or8.net/~johns/ ]