what the f even happened to alex?

I'd trade 5 of you deadbeat stillbirths to have him back with some regularity :p

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Beattie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "robin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 7:45 AM
Subject: Re: (313) 3 Chairs, Manchester

Just to echo what Robin said (although I think you missed Malik doing the first 1.5 hours of the night). I dont get why he goes on first, he was killing it, then Theo came on and someone really does have to tell him that a bit of EQing is OK but stop it with the Stevie Wonder impressions and get on with playing records. KDJ was what I expected, perhaps a bit better even to be honest, good tunes but no real structure or direction. Wilhite was really good too - but the star of the show for me was Malik, no doubt.

Good to meet Robin, Francis, Nick and Dan and also catch up with Alex ACME Bond again.

Might come down for another one of these Warehouse parties before the end of the year.

Cheers
BT