the one he plays on gilles' show is called synthesizer as ar as i
know, with a twisted acid bline that seems to loop in a mixture of 4/5
and 6 beats? - i can't quite make it out! raw as hell though. it
doesn't slow down on that mix though...
if you wanna hear it , mail me
or there's a clip of him playing it at lovebox right here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzcArlHqftE

someone got short shrift on sunday at plastic when he asked theo to play it..

Hi Francis,

 Don't know if this helps ...

G.

----- Forwarded by Gary Girard/Sales/Blyth/EUK on 17/10/06 09:48 -----

                      Paul Randall
                                               To:      Gary
Girard/Sales/Blyth/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      17/10/06 09:39           cc:
                                               Subject: RE: (313) 3 Chairs,
Manchester(Document link: Gary Girard)

that tune that slows down is one of theo's own productions he played it on
the gilles show

----- Forwarded by Gary Girard/Sales/Blyth/EUK on 17/10/06 09:31 -----

                      "[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      ingthing"                To:       "313@Hyperreal.Org"
<313@hyperreal.org>
                      <francis                 cc:
Manchester
                      16/10/06 21:17
                      Please respond to
                      francis

Snap what everyone's said so far.
All 4 good but Malik maybe the best.
KDJ a bit stop/start.
Theo a little too much on the EQing.
Rick W - Also Sprach Zarathustra OUT OF ORDER
I thought the sound wasn't that good, there was far too much top end - I
had too move away from the front as it was hurting my ears.
You know it's not good when it's like it's not loud enough but it's painful
and your ears ring afterward.  Time for me to start
wearing protection I think even though I don't like the thought of that.
Seen recommendations before but if anyone cares to drop me
a line to save me searching the archive it's be appreciated.
It seemed better earlier so maybe Theo left it sharp when he'd finished
going mad with the EQ.
Mind you although I proffered the others I thought Theo played the best
record all night - it was probably the "techno-iest" and was
that one that slowed right down and then back up again near the end? (not
sure if that was him or the tune but it was a greater than
1210-possible change in speed, don't know what those CD decks'll do) does
anyone know what the tune was?
Nice to meet both folks from the list and their crews too.
Robin I wish I'd known you'd seen Aidy there!  I'd loved to have met him
having been well served by Vinyl Underground for many
years.
Dan - have you put that record down yet?

Entertainment UK Limited
Registered Office: 243 Blyth Road, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 1DN.
Registered in England Numbered 409775
This e-mail, and any attachments it may have, is only intended for the
person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information.
Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions or comments are personal to the
writer and do not represent the official view of the company.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, and any attachments it may have, please
notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from
your system.  Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose
its contents to any other person.  Thank you for your co-operation.