I can certainly recommend Wrecked distro.  http://rhinoplex.org/wrecked/

not much techno per se but...

" we carry a wide variety of different music and related items
specializing in: breakcore, drill'n'bass, experimental hardcore,
rhythmic noise, ragga-jungle, weird dub, robot electro, melodic idm,
alt hiphop, hyperdub / grime, fractured ambient and the many other
uncategorizable variations of new electronic music. we especially
focus labels and artists with a diy outlook."

at least forced exposure has emerged as a big and good usa distrib in the last
few years...any other light? it's dark in the usa...