Actually the original of that song is kinda proggy. The lyrics are quite interesting though.

On 13/11/2006, at 11:04 AM, Simon Hindle wrote:

Yes. I haven't heard it on anything but my headphones, it sounds OK.
Sort of ravey. I quite like the vocal but some people can't stand it.

It's alright, it has some nice sounds in it but I don't think it's that
special. Has anybody heard it out? Is it actually mind-melting?

Cyclone Wehner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 12/11/2006 10:32 pm

Anyone heard his mix of X-Press 2's Kill 100?