I heard the Radio Slave mix on his mix-CD and it's more like an edit with the vocals. I like it actually! I like his whole CD. He even had some strange disco track by the Osmonds on there. It was fun. He spoke at Red Bull and it was cool. He did a fantastic Morricone edit of my fave Morricone track too he played there. Radio Slave is now one guy - Matt Edwards.