To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 8:23 PM
Subject: (313) shanghai....any info?

hi listers,
it might be a long shot - asking for a friend: are there any record shops in shaghai or things going down on the weekend?

cheers
fab.
----
CITYMORB MUSIC
www.citymorb.net | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | www.myspace.com/citymorb
----
out now: CTM002 SMBP - Stars Falling ep.
next release: CTM004 Vermont - The Santa Cruz Operation ep.