Will answer my own question: Yes, it is legitimate, all records were
re-mastered and are distributed as triple pack by Clone in limited
quantities...

Are represses of EVO05 "The First Link EP" and EVO06 "The Cyberdon EP"
also planned?

Greetings

PS Francis: your email is bouncing. Pls, get back to me!