Gui

Was this a post to the list originally?  Or to Derek?  I didn't receive the
original.  Also I didn't receive the original mail
asking Fred which the good shops were.  Was that a post or private mail?  This
not getting original posts thing is bugging me.

On this, looks good (if legit).  I have some of these on the Warp 2 x LP but
have not heard others.