it actually came out 2 years ago..
it is primarily a listening album, hence the cd only. just don't think it would
have moved many copies on vinyl...and to press a few hundred would have cost
the same as doing the entire run of cd's.
there's a new connection machine 12" coming from us in march/april...with all
new material, dark & dreamy and not far off from some of carl craig's stuff..a
little more dancefloor friendly this time