On Dec 9, 2006, at 20:17, Michael Pujos wrote:

To tag a release you have to find manually the release id on discogs using search. If the release URL is http://www.discogs.com/release/346493, you'll have to enter 346493 as release id. For the few programs allowing to tag from discogs I tried , I found it was much faster to find the release manually using a web browser rather than to go through multiple popups which can be error prone as like you say some releases are named the same. Don't let you intimidate by the fact you have to find manually the release id because after that the plugin is very powerful and configurable.

If only FreeDB, MusicBrainz, and Discogs could all work together! They all have different parts of this solved separately.

--
matt kane's brain
http://hydrogenproject.com