hey, thanks for forwarding my private email to you to the list.  i was
trying to let it die on the list, but you wanna f*ck with me,
obviously. stupid.

tom

On 12/11/06, Nik Stoltzman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey you lot! Check this barrage of personal abuse I just got!

I couldn't keep this all to myself. Share the love, as they say. Or maybe they
*don't* say that?
Maybe they say 'shave the love'. Tom?