On 12/11/06, Nik Stoltzman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Verbally abusing me privately is not letting anything die.

i dont want it to die between you and i! i dont want to bother other
people with it.

I apologise for posting it to the list.
I am not apologising to you. I am apologising to everyone else.

and im not apologising to you for anything. however, i didnt post your
private email to me to the list. you better apologise to me.

Now, how about we all take a deep breath and put on some records.

ive been listening to records all morning inbetween sessions of laughing at you.

tom