Of course, Mancuso's Loft parties have been going on and off since 1970...

-----Original Message-----
From: Gil Yaker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 December 2006 13:58
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) Berlin - Lasting club nights

Personally, I think it's amazing when a club lasts that long because

-clubs and music are fashionable and one day they're in, the next day
they're out (lol)
-clubs operate on thin margins, and those businesses are tough to sustain
-people who fund and opperate clubs are in it usually for the recognition
and as such aren't usually the most astute business people
-in some ways, fashionable scenes need casualties to exist

of course I have no idea how life goes on across the atlantic

The Telegraph Media Group wishes all of its readers, users and clients a very
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

This e-mail is from Telegraph Media Group Limited - 111 Buckingham Palace Road,
London, SW1W 0DT registered in England under No 451593. This message, its
contents and any attachments to it are private and confidential. Any
unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination of the whole or part of this
message (without our prior written consent) is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify us immediately. Neither we nor the sender
accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan
attachments (if any).

The content of this email does not necessarily reflect our views or those of
our officers and we take no responsibility for the views of the author.

Emails sent and received may be read by people other than the intended
recipient and may be monitored to ensure efficient operation of our email
systems.

Incoming and outgoing telephone calls to our offices may be monitored or
recorded for training and quality control purposes and for confirming orders
and information.