Hi,

If Legowelt is playing live, this is a MUST SEE show. He tore it up
playing live at a small venue here in Chicago last fall. The only
downside was that this was a Monday night show, which slightly lowered
the attendance and party atmosphere. But the set was hot.

Also, this is clearly on topic: his set is full of electro, acid and
jack tracks, quite clearly showing an obvious Detroit + Chicago
influence.

~David