From: Thomas D. Cox, Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 1:33 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) New Acid

On 1/25/07, Ronny Pries <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> the pressings were too clean and the tracks not recorded to almost
dead
> tapes :)

haha, well maybe thats part of it, but not all of it.

i really cant describe it. there are a couple exceptions of UK acid
records that i like, like guy called gerald and 808 state style stuff.
i also like DHS "house of god", but even that starts to take on that
weird edge that the chicago stuff doesnt really mesh with. the sounds
are so alike  but the feeling couldnt be more different.

tom