I've never understood why Amp isn't a huge star in the US.  I've
played "Waltz of the Ghetto Fly" to hip hop MCs, little kids, my mom,
co-workers at the University, and everyone loves Amp.

Good music makes friends everywhere it's heard; I don't believe that
listeners are prejudiced against music just because it hasn't been
marketed to them.  I think that people just don't get to hear a lot of
things they might like.