So what do people there recommend for any of us thinking of coming over? I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to finally drag myself out this year, dunno if it's going to be a big disappointment or if all the afterparties and other goings on will more than make up for any lameness at the main event?

Aidan O'Doherty wrote:
for 'enhancements' read increased admission fee. if an event attracted
over a people first time around, surely sponsors would be throwing
money at it? how could something so good go so horribly wrong?

aidan

On 02/02/07, Thomas D. Cox, Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
"enhancements", eh? is this new coke?!??!?!

tom