I've been 5 times and it's an epic journey for someone from Australia - and Japan. And it's way more expensive to go to Detroit than travelling to anywhere in Europe. More advance notice is necessary. I know a lot more people here would go if there was more certainty every year. It's a massive amount to spend if there's any doubt and that scares people.