Odeluga, Ken wrote:
Is that a loaded question? ;-)

:)

I've been once before. I loved Detroit. There's a certain positivity about the regeneration of the city that I felt that kinda chimes with how the north of England felt when leaving behind the dark days of the 80s. How much of that is projection on my part I dunno.

What I'm saying is that it'd be a shame for Detroit not to draw in more people from overseas to feel that just because events that have the ability to do so aren't timed correctly in their organisation.

And before we go into dissing organisations etc (or even line ups) stop there. We've done that before, it's tired now.

robin....