There will be a 22-hour party at Buzz Bar this year... at which I'll
be playing... should be a hot party.

Most people I know agreed that Agave was the highlight party of last
year. Not all the mixing was spectacular (though appendics shuffle and
ryan elliot were good I think, it's all a bit fuzzy though), but
drinking champaigne and mojitos in the sunlight at 8 am and being
surrounded by friends all smiling and dancing like mad was just a
classic moment... I'm looking for the Buzz Bar party to be the sequel
for 2007.

On a side note, I wonder how many years it will be before I finally
get to play the fest, I may have missed my chance, as Blazaebla (local
Detroit label) had some artists performing there last year, and I
released with them just recently. Had I been a year earlier I would
have been in luck. Although, I played at three parties last year and
it was really fun, I guess playing the festival proper isn't
necessarily going to be a better experience than playing the parties.

~David