Hi Jodie (and interested Detroit area list members), I'll be in
Detroit on February 17 playing the following show, maybe you'd enjoy
stopping by! Kero and I will both be doing Live PA's.

February 17, 2007
Nocturnal Sounds presents: RE-ANIMATOR

KERO (Detroit Underground - Windsor)
CYBORG K (Volatl, nbfc, Blazaebla - Chicago)

Josh Surma (Klectic - Detroit)
Mike Sturgis (A.O.D. - Detroit)

@ Foran's Irish Pub
626 Woodward