Riiight.

Seems we've drifted off course and as I have some new records recently arrive I'll prattle on about them if anyone would like to join me:

New World Aquarium - The Twenty EP - Delsin
Absolutely brilliant ep of deep techno. One side more on the ambient/beatless tip and the other side contains "The Twenty", a lush more dancefloor oriented number and my fave track of the ep "Rox", nice and slow and deep.

San Proper and Steven de Peven - Propers Amsterdam Family Series Part 1 - Rush Hour Ltd I love this, stupidly repetitive yet involving, the main track "PamPam" is the one, the other two are slightly different versions, this one works best as a track though. I guess the style here is beatdown as it's so slow, but I guess it's techno and minimal too. Very cool.

San Proper and Tom Trago - Propers Amsterdam Family Series Part 2 - Rush Hour Ltd "Caterpillar Butter Plus" is a KDJ style track, "Love Flu" is another wicked repetetive slow-techno monster. These two eps wouldn't be out of place on Planet E. Top.

Workshop01 - Workshop
I guess this is minimal but all tracks have a nice shuffle to them that makes them work better than most cookiecutter minimal tracks. The A1 and the B2 tracks are the standouts (both in a style like things like Repeat Orchestra). Solid ep, worth checking.

100Hz - TrustLove - Hi Phen Music Delivery
An old 100Hz track, apparently never released until now. The original 1999 mix is the best one for me. Orgue Electronique weigh in with another old-chicago sounding mix (sometimes I tire of that style though). Patrick Pulsinger's mix is wicked as well, deep menacing with a hint of electro. The repetition of the vocal kinda wears (as maybe does the sentiment) but the way it's delivered works well.

Obsolete Music Technology - My Neurosis - Emphasis
Usual high quality Tang release. Deep but just jacking enough to not be bland. The title track the most chicago influenced and haunting with a different twist from Jamal Moss on the fierce "326" mix. Jamal Moss here not going mad at pushing levels of the meter, which is a welcome releif as that's when he's at his best.

Eamonn Doyle - Ghost of the Machine - Herz
Ace Ep of deep techno. The title track working the best for me.

That'll do for now. Anyone else got some newly released records worth shouting about?

robin...