Groove dis has the J+J.
And now that they accept webform orders and their prices haven't risen quite as fast as everyone else's (because they have been too high for ages) and 'membership' isn't pushed as necessary to order, it brings them back into the circle of those-from-whom-I-deem transactable. I think they only ship once a week, though. I ordered a good chunk from them over the weekend (including some of the hard-to-find Sonar Kollektiv things, Members of The Trick, etc.) and they've not gotten back to finalize the Paypal invoice yet.

                        jeff

those real soon records are like impossible for me to get here. i need
the kai, the james duncan, and now the j+j. argh.

tom