This is some really nice music.  I've been a fan of Bill Van Loo's
music for a long time, and this collaboration between Bill and J
Schnable is a remarkably airy, subtle and tranquil piece of work.
Sample tracks here:

http://www.chromedecay.org/releases/cd004/

Though my jam is the track "Awareness."  Fender Rhodes, echo chamber
guitar and finger snaps, with an unerring sense of what to play and
what to leave out. Like "In A Silent Way" by Miles Davis, there's a
feeling of minimal sufficiency to its construction and performance.
It implies more than it says, and yet to say more would be too much.
But it does that while sounding nothing like Miles Davis.

I hate comparing music, but if you like dubbed out techno or Boards of
Canada, you will love this CD.