From: Tristan Watkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 February 2007 02:04
To: 'Fred Heutte'; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) Recloose Live Band

I think an earlier incarnation of this band may have played at Fabirc
one upon a time. Is that right? Anyone? IIRC it was OK then, but not
really great. I've only the vaguest of recollections. Would love to see
something that winds up half-way between Fat Freddys Drop and Recloose
though. That would be how I envision it might work. Is that anywhere
near the mark Fred?

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk