oh and you omitted to add there were a few other DNA changing persons,
namely Amp Fiddler, Derrick May and Jeff Mills in the space...!

some night

On 2/21/07, JSS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
yes Tristan superb night wasn't it!
Ade had Pharoah Sanders' beautiful  'Harvest Time' on as we walked in
already the pilgrimage that is seeing Theo at Plastics on a Sunday
night had begun
not sure about the long one you mention (?), but i think probably my
favorite of the night might have to be his 15 minute opener, no doubt
called 'going downstairs', a loping, chugging, head nodding sing-along
gem of a cut

the james brown edits were particularly impressive and an equing feast
marcus mixx psychousic sounded even better than when i played it on saturday :-p
& he played quite a few off the new lp: 'second chances', the marvin
cut up 'the rink',
'galactic traffic' and the already known sick 'synthetic flemm'

samples up here: http://music.rushhour.nl/store_detailed.php?item=38806

plenty more unidentified tracks too though.
donald byrd's lansanna's preistess a highlight!

shame on you for not 'liking disco' before!
but then in Theo's own words, a good dj can change your DNA ; )