Let me be the first to say that that Amp Fiddler mix doesn't sound like those
others!

;-)

Dunno about that Lazy Fat People though, the clips I've heard of his mix aren't
long enough to tell.  The other tracks sound dodgy
(to me) though.  Not that impressed by the new batch
(renaissance-of-other-artists-than-C2) of Planet Es.

Ha!  Slagged his mixes, now his label.  Good job I'm off to Wales for a long
weekend.  Don't bother to flame me I won't be here.