Why do I associate that name with cheese to be avoided at all costs?
This is even whilst knowing I have not heard anything by him? Then
again, I didn't need to hear 'Put Your Hands Up the ****h*** of Detroit'
(or whatever it was called) to know it wasn't quite my thing....

Still, I need to break out of my closed mind....

Don't worry Ken, I thought the exact same thing when I saw the name on an online music store. thinking, oh here we go, another Freddie Le Grande (or whatever his name is) w*nker, but was pleasantly surprised.

i too need to break out of the closed mind, but i'm beginning to think it's too late for me, and just to accept it ;-)

nath