I really loved convextion live last night in Paris.
SooOOOo pretty.
And he is such a nice guy, so humble, he looks like a teenager wearing his
backpack (the moment i've talked to him).
I was so happy to have them stopping here in their tour.
Actually most of the audience wasn't really prepared for such a "smooth
techno", he has begun his live around 4 after two great energetic DJ set, so
the room run empty, though the aficionados stayed on the dancefloor, and
really enjoyed his live. Almost all the tracks were from his last album on
Down Low, with some more non identified ones.
I love, i love, i love his lovely deep melodic techno !
Hope you all english/irish to have a great time next week-end !

- KiDDy.