Hmmm you are talking about one person so i wonder who did play in Paris, was it $tinkworx or was it Convextion? They both played in Eindhoven, really enjoyed it, had a good time. Stinki's performance was quite erm... shocking to say the least when a home made powerplug converter backfired about 20 minutes into the gig at the moment he touched something metal. This resulted in a power-outage in the venue and they had to shut down the whole party for 15 minutes or so. Unfortunately he had to stop his gig but what i heard was really nice, only new stuff and he is really developing a new sound which reminded me a lot of early DJ international stuff. Convextion played after Stinki doing exactly what i expected from him, deep hypnotizing techno with a model 500 touch, really really, really nice!

KJ