On 14 Mar 2007, at 22:52, Thomas D. Cox, Jr. wrote:

On 3/14/07, Martin Dust <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Wotcha 313, new video for Orlando's wonderful remix, the bass on the 12" cut
is wonderful :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyPNbspw3fY

The HD version of this is 7 gig and took 3 weeks to render!!!

wow, lovely track, really nice looking video. i love the color and
pattern stuff going on, would love to see even a normal DVD version of
this!

Cheers Tom, going to try and get a version to fit on a DVD to send out :) I tried hard not to compress this version too much because the bass is so amazing, it's like a flood of warmth on a big system - Orlando really went to town on it.

@N
>Nice visuals. Reminds me of the end sequence from Akira for some reason... a >galaxy of 'stuff'. The video quality doesn't really do it justice. You gonna
>bundle a BluRay DVD with each 12"? :)

>(Nice track too, btw!)

Yeah I can see that, we went for the end of the world vibe, Krypton blowing up!!! We also wanted it to symbolise how you can still be an individual within a mass. Thanks for the kind comments and feedback.