Just out of curiosity (not attempting to engineer conflict), I'd like to hear what people think of the release in the subject line - preferably those who have had the opportunity the hear the ENTIRE track or record, as I find that these tracks need to open up to be heard (as opposed to 30 second clips) and the 2nd track on the B widens things out a bit stylistically (or does it?). Somewhere close to the heart of my question is a probe at techno sub-genre categories (how much minimal is minimal?) and also the question of what makes a 'good track' or a 'not good' track before we even get to technology? We all 'know' one when we hear one, but play it to someone with alien references outside the genre-familiarity circle and your mileage will vary. I chose the Walker because I think it's a good entry point. Or not.

                                        jeff