So what's up with this? Are they moving? Did she get canceled? What
will Liz do now?

On 3/29/07, rob theakston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't know if this has been mentioned on here yet (and apologies if it
has), but Liz Copeland's 12 year reign as the queen of over night Detroit
radio is coming to an end.

I'd like to thank Liz and Clark for six excellent years of monthly
electronic music showcases, and Liz for 12 years of kicking ass and making
Detroit radio interesting. I'm sure there are several others on here who are
just as appreciative of her work as I am.