I do agree. The first couple of 12's had a dirt grindy mastering, hence I too am curious to hear the new one mastered by RM

mm

From: "Thomas D. Cox, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Fw: Fwd: Detroit's best kept secret
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 14:25:39 -0400

On 4/9/07, Stoddard, Kamal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
AND mastered by ron "the DON" Murphy!!! Anyone heard any of this at all?
Any opinions? I can't wait for this. OWF has been on my radar for at
least the last couple of years and I've always managed to find all that
I love about techno, in even their housiest moments and everything I
love about house in even their techier sounds. Not too many I can say
that about.

the tracks on juno are mostly good stuff. i have their first 3 vinyl
releases, i need to get the most recent one which ive never seen
around but is on discogs. i hope they put these new things out on wax,
theyre basically useless to me as digital music files.

tom

Need a break? Find your escape route with Live Search Maps. http://maps.live.com/?icid=hmtag3