I may have missed something on the site (not much there as far as I
could see), but is this album (is it an album or just a new 12"?)
definitely going to be a comp of older stuff or is it a whole new deal?
I'm hoping for all new stuff. I've still gotta pick up a couple of
things I want by them, but I really want to hear a cohesive concept from
start to finish by them. I just have this feeling that they can blow me
awaaaaay if they had the time and space. I guess it always comes back to
the future, huh? Time and spaaaaaaaaaaaace.....

Ps. I'm prolly just way off base as usual.