From: diana potts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 9:37 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) DJs in restaurants

 I agree with Tom. (sorry Michael)I like seeing a DJ,
though my mind instantly goes in to 'what are his
tracks' huffpuff;it's sometimes more human than a
Serius feed.
 I've always wanted to be the DJ in the back of the
room setting the mood.The chilled eatery with dim
lighting and dimsum. Perhaps I just I figure my skills
are safe from deconstruction over the sounds of plates
and dinner conversation. Also just to get to that one
person, who is like me, trainspotting in the middle of
dinner conversations even if it is a satellite feed.
It's a win win- nice music, little stress, chill
environment and the occasional listener.

btw- We walked in to crate and barrel the other day
and they were playing Four Tet. I exclaimed 'I have
this!' geek meets chic.;)

spring break!
diana

--- "Thomas D. Cox, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

________
Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.