Sorry if this has been posted already and that it's so late. I tried posting it last Friday but the original SPAM had a naughty word in it and I haven't been at the computer much lately. Anyway... there's also an Outlet Collective after party on Sunday morning (speak up Paul). Not sure if I'll make the latter two, but thought I'd pass along the info anyway.

Plex - 20th April 2007 @ Hub

Techno/Electro/Acid/Bass

ROOM ONE

Ultradyne [Pi Gao Movement, Warp Records, SCSI-AV]- live
[1st live set in London for 5 years, Exclusive UK date]
B12 [Warp Records, B12 Records] - live
MANASYt [Bunker Records, MNX, Touchin' Bass] - live
[1st ever live set in London, Exclusive UK date]
AGT Rave Cru [Seed Records, London Electrics] - live
Flint Kids [Interakt] - live
Stewart Lowman [Outlet Collective]
Jimmy Bolus [Plex, Delta-9]
James Tec [Plex]

ROOM TWO

N-Type [Dub Police]
Posthuman [Seed Records, SKAM] - live
Fix Up DJs [subFM.com] - live
Felson [Delta-9]
Secret Agent [Rebel Intelligence]
Bracket [Plex, Combat Recordings]
Luke Handsfree [Plex]

Hub
2 Goulston Street
Aldgate East/Shoreditch,
London,
E1 7PT
Doors: 10pm - 7am

Pub prices @ the bar...7am licence

Tickets: £10 adv / £12 door

info at plexlondon dot net
www.plexlondon.net
www.myspace.com/plexlondon

=======================

DONNA!

Saturday 21st April
@ Corsica Studios, London

Errorsmith (Smith N Hack, MMM) - Berlin's finest hacksmith
Lory D (Rephlex, SNS, WireBlock) - SNS and Rephlex Italian Techno Electro
Rave Legend

Plus labels showcase with Werk, WireBlock, Point.One and Stuffrecords
artists...

Actress (Werk) - Distorted motor city garage
Voltaic (Point.One) - Glasgow's finest LIVE-O electro techno bass
Lukid (Werk) - The little baby Jesus of instrumental hiphop
Rustie (Stuff, Wireblock) - Bass fueled party aquacrunk
Cloaks (Werk) - Industrial strength dubstep
Disrupt (Werk) - DLR (Digital Laptop Reggae)

Jackmaster (Point.One, Wireblock) - drexciya, modeselektor, acid, bmore,
techno, 80s disco
Stiff Richard (Stuff) - dancehall, hiphop, r&b, funk, disco, electro
Spencer (Donna, Wireblock)
Goodhand (Donna, Stuff)
Po-Ski (Donna, Werk)
Nel (Donna, Wireblock)

10pm - 6am

Corsica Studios (map)
5 Elephant Road
Elephant & Castle
London
SE17 1LB
Tube - Elephant & Castle

complete with heavyweight Funktion One Rig!

TICKETS:
LIMITED £8 TICKETS FROM NORTHSOUTHDIVIDE.COM

Also available for £10 (+ bf) from TICKETWEB,
PHONICA, SOUNDS OF THE UNIVERSE, and KNOW HOW.

www.myspace.com/getwithdonna

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]