Lory D is the man ;) He created some really cool acid-techno. He was closely involved with that early italian experimental techno sound like the releases on Plasmek and Final Frontier. I don't recall him ever releasing on those labels but just mentioning them here as audio reference ;)

If i call correctly rephlex re-released some of his earlier material a couple of years back.