Been there a couple of times, always bad service... I should know better.

To get this back on topic, Fabrice Lig's new ep on Trapez (!!) is out:

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/262382-01.htm

Still making up my mind about it.

And also, Theo's album is finally out:

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/257704-01.htm

And it's sounding good!

Antonio

On Apr 19, 2007, at 3:13 PM, Paul Kendrick wrote:

Just so you know, in London store sizes Phonica is a big store and is
where lots of people shop. Personally I wont set foot in there because
the service is shocking...

I prefer to spend my money with other stores....Piccadilly and vinyl
underground both being excellent.

Phonica the store that claims the sell new records but in fact are 2nd
hand....