Oohh I think mine would have to be the BFC's Evolution Fragile 2

Still remember the day I first heard it... *sigh*

-----Original Message-----
From: Lee Herrington [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 11:59 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Most Cherished 313 Vinyl.

It's Friday, and I'm curious.

What would you cats consider your most prized piece of 313-related
vinyl?

For me, if you'd care to know, it would have to be Dan Curtin's "Silicon
Dawn" LP.  I remember someone from DEEP records turning me on to that
release, and from there I just started eating up anything with a similar
sound.

Discuss.

Cheers,

lrh

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: U.S. federal tax advice in the foregoing message
from Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP is not intended or written to be, and
cannot be used, by any person for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that
may be imposed regarding the transactions or matters addressed. Some of that
advice may have been written to support the promotion or marketing of the
transactions or matters addressed within the meaning of IRS Circular 230, in
which case you should seek advice based on your particular circumstances from
an independent tax advisor.

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent
responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your
computer.