My most cherished piece of vinyl is:-

Equinox - Chapter 1 on retroactive cad004. Some wicked tunes on there, and
rare as rocking horse ***t
My favourite bits musicaly are :-
Kenny Larkin - Metaphor lp and loop 2 [12"]
And the d'arcangelo brothers did a 12" in the mid ninties on out of orbit
that is the best techno I had heard at the time. It has stuck with me as one
of the best tunes of the time. It didn't get a lot of play though. So it was
lost, and I cannot remember the name, or can I find it in my massive
collection....dam.
Oh...and LA SYNTHESIS - AGROPHOBIA

Ben