----- Original Message ----- From: "J.T." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 1:05 AM
Subject: [SPAM-LOW] (313) theo p - sound sculptures

theo's new album has been out for a week now and nobody says a peep!

and it is killlllerrrrrr from the soundclips! as hot as 1st floor but more mature and esoteric...

i gotta make some room in my budget to drop the $30 for the 3xLP, but sure sounds worth it. nice to see hanna does some production on it too, haven't seen his stuff around in a little bit..

Yeah, Hanna is on I think three tracks. Got this last week. It is rather sick. It's also (I think) the only triple gatefold package I have, which is a nice extra touch. The whole package is beautiful, and goes some way towards explaining the price. Additionally, it's a really nice recording/pressing, which was a wicked choice, since this is some of his best work. Only listened twice so far, but it hits the spot. It's very ambitious, repetitious in a good way, but most of all it makes sense. It sounds like the next step in his sound, and fully realised.

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk