its been around in digital form for a bit.

dunno if its sanctioned, but its out there in good quality, sounds like a rip of the master.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Antonio Alves" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Guilherme Menegon Arantes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 2:49 PM
Subject: Re: (313) The Grand Son... WAS Re: theo p - sound sculptures

I received it today and am listening to it right now, and it's
sounding amazing! Really long slow developing tune, halfway through
it these totally killer distorted keys come in in a sort of Theo
meets BC way, wow!

Proper madness! Pressed backwards too. I don't think this is
available digitallyt though :(

Antonio