From: Arturo Lopez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 May 2007 04:37
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Visuals Crew for DEMF's of years past? (2001-2004ish?)

Kind of a random question:

I'm wondering if anyone happens to know who was hired to do the visuals
around the Heart Plaza bowl for some of the early DEMF's?  Memory is a bit
hazy as to the specific year but I'd be looking for the production crews
that did any of the festivals between 2001-2004.  I remember one year in
particular where the projections around the Heart Plaza bowl were
particularly excellent (anyone remember the images of the chiquita banana
lady switching from happy/scary in a stacatto fashion?) and I would love to
get in touch with those responsible/see more of their work.

Anyway, any help would be great.

-Art