Don't know about you guys but I go out to dance not "watch" a DJ or Screen....

On 9 May 2007, at 15:27, David Powers wrote:

I think the Bjork is using this one. Supposed to be pretty cool,
though maybe rather big to be practical for normal touring.

Personally, I think a touch screen would be a just fine for allowing
more interactivity. Combine any modular synth that you program on the
fly, an LCD touchscreen laptop, and a video out from the laptop to a
projection screen, and you could give a more interactive performance,
where people could actually see what you are doing in a similar way to
Reactable.

~David

so we've seen stuff like this one a number of times

http://mtg.upf.edu/reactable/?media

- but what the heck here's another!

I guess the thing with this one is it looks like it's further down the road of commercial availability?