On 9 May 2007, at 17:37, David Powers wrote:

That's true, but I was thinking of this more in the context of
experimental/noise music, not dance music.

Sure I can understand it but Whitehouse are better as they are rather than twiddling with a load of ashtrays on a table top ;)

Unfortunately though, a lot of people do have this visual-centric
mindset where they can't get over the fact that plugging away on a
laptop, for example, is 'boring' to watch, no matter how sick the
beats are (ie. Surgeon's sets).

I don't know, Tony gives a brilliant cheeky little smile every now and again during his sets - that's enough for me.