I do agree-He did a great job! All the tracks have what dj's want. I think track 4 is more "outside the box" you may say, or more of Gareth-therefore making it a timeless piece-I do hear it to be his own take of Detroit. Not taking anything away from the release in a whole-It' just my opinion. I'll def keep him on the radar.

mm

From: Wildtek Concept / DJ Dimitri Pike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mike Melody <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED], 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) New release (very detroit-ish)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 20:24:10 +0200

Selon Mike Melody <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I actually thought Track 4 - Solitary Galaxy Traveller was the more timeless
> piece.   But then..I'm not a Detroit freak either.

All 4 tracks of this release are timeless !! :-)

Seriously, Gareth did an excellent job, he's one of those passionate musicians with a big talent in hands and I 'll add that the best quality is that he's stay
simple, nice, real.

When tons of so called 'Detroit influenced' artists take themselves for new
Derrick May or new Jeff Mills, ... Some even looks to be Detroit themselves lol

Gareth is Gareth, no less, no more.

Dimitri Pike
--
Dimitri Pike