Thats a nice consolation lineup for all you Manchester
peeps - have fun.

Im looking forward to Egyptian Lover with Jamie
Jupiter, Luke Eargoggle and Ra-X along with local
support this week.

DJ Funk the week after and the DJ Guy (Non Stop DJ's)
the week after. One night a weekend if just about
right for me these days ;-))

Enjoy the festival to those who are going

Cheers
BT
--- "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"